Saturday, June 23, 2012

~UH-OH JAR~

So we have been having a little trouble lately around here with defiance! Ugh,  it gets the best of me some days. So, of course I had an entire board of discipline ideas pinned so I decided I would put some of the ideas together and make our own little UH OH jar!
Its no beauty but I made it in about 20 minutes today and needed it very quickly so it is what it is!;)

Here are some supplies you will need:



I just covered my container, wrote some consequences down on strips of colored paper, folded them over and voila...our consequence jar is complete!!! Some examples of ideas I came up with were:
  • go to bed early
  • lose tv privileges for rest of day
  • clean little brothers room (he would totally despise this one)
  • dust the living room
  • Mommys choice
  • Daddys choice
  • Clean out car
  • Clean front door glass while singing Jesus Loves Me(this one another mom made her son do...I thought it was funny)
  • Draw an apology letter for the person you hurt
  • Dust living room
And of course many more. I may add to it or change it up time to time too!




 Just look at this happy face...if he only knew!!hahahaha;)

LET'S PRAY THIS WORKS!!!!!!!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment