We attempted to make an outdoor water mattress but it was a complete FAIL. After working on getting it all taped up in 107 degree Texas heat we decided to ditch the wattress mattress project and make it into a huge slip and slide. We had our niece and nephew over and they all had a blast.
We layed out the plastic, hooked up three sprinlkers on the slide, blew up boogie boards and had so much fun. I couldn't even resist the urge to slide. I might of broke something but good news is I felt like a child again.lol...it was so rewarding.:)
| The smile on Isaiah's face is priceless. |
| The boys broke out the sponge bombs as well! Then we finished up our outdoor fun with Capri Sun popsicles. Next time I want to add fruit to the popsicles for even more fun! |




No comments:
Post a Comment