Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Outdoor Color Match Game







We love exploring outdoors and when I saw this simple game on http://innerchildfun.com I knew we had to make one as well. We have a traveling story hour coming up so I wanted to plan a small game for the kiddos to play when we are done with story time. I have a feeling it will be a big hit. I know my boys will love the challenge.:) I'll try to post pics once these color match cards are put into action!

Heres how to make your own:

1)Pick up paint samples from your local hardware store.

2)Punch holes through each color so the kids can match up to the appropriate nature item.





3)Clip together with a binder ring and TADA!!!!


4) And then get outside and EXPLORE

You can also make cute little title stars to paste on the first color sample if you'd like!

Very simple but very fun! Good luck!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment