I have had so much fun planning and packing Isaiah's lunches this week. (yes I am aware I need to get out more.lol)
I have also brought an afternoon snack to him everyday this week to keep him satisfied until dinner. I pack one for Isaac as well and that keeps him occupied in the car until the school bell rings.
The first day of school I took Isaiah for a snack and an ICEE so I did not pack him one on that day.
 |
| I use their mini lunch boxes their Aunt Krissy bought them a few months ago. |
 |
| The sandwich containers and a juice box fit perfectly inside. :) |
Here are some of the snacks I've packed. (Basically I just try and get rid of some of the snacks we have around. The boys couldn't be happier with it though.:)I also just realized that 3 out of 4 snacks contain pretzels. Oops...oh well the boys love them and no sugar in them so we are all good.
 |
Graham cracker with pb, raisins, banana slices, and frosted mini wheats
|
 |
Juice box and trail mix. Pretzels, marshmellows, peanuts, cheerios, and raisins.
|
 |
| Mickey (place and bake) cookies, grapes, oranges and pretzels. |
 |
| Number cookies, mini apple muffins,pretzel sticks and a banana.(see pic below) |
 |
A half of a banana with a message carved in.:)
|
On the weekends when I know we are going to be out and I KNOW the boys will be saying they are hungry, I sometimes pack our little containers with goods/lunch for the boys. When are boys NOT hungry?? I have a feeling with three boys (plus one big boy) our grocery bill will never get any cheaper.
 |
| Homemade lunchable- whole wheat crackers, turkey rounds, cheese rounds, grapes, yogurt, oranges, and a cinnamon roll made in our waffle press. Bet you can't guess what food item went first!? lol |
,+orange+wedges,+popcorn+chicken,+Hulk+fries(broccoli+fries),+babybel+cheese+round,+and+goldfish.JPG) |
| Popcorn chicken bites, "Hulk" fries(aka..broccoli fries), goldfish, cheese round, orange, and pretzel mix we call trash! |
 |
| I have no idea why this photo will only upload upside down but anyways.... (this was for hubs lunch one day)...hot dog, pringles, grapes and choc mint, celery and broccoli, and a yogurt. |
 |
| Roast beef, turkey and cheese kabobs, banana, animal crackers, watermelon, and jello jigglers. |
 |
Homemade pb& j uncrustable, cheese stick, jello roll, banana and grapes, nut mix and celery. Yes this is a lot of food but they can munch on it throughout the time we are gone. :)
|
 |
Mac and cheese, watermelon, jello jigglers, animal cookies, and cheetos. (This one the boys ate at home.)
|
No comments:
Post a Comment