Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Isaiah's Lunchbox- Day 3

One of Isaiah's new favorite snacks are homemade jello rolls. I found the recipe at joyofjello.com. They are SO easy to make and he thinks they are so fun because they are jiggly and rolled. :) He also really likes corndog muffins which you can find millions of variations all over the internet but I originally found mine at heavenlyhomemakers.com. I love Laura's blog. I have been following her blog since 2009. Anyways...this lunch was basically made up with some of Isaiah's favorite lunchtime foods.:)


Corndog muffins, homemade jello roll, crayon pretzels, a clementine, celery with pb, and apple jacks.

By the way, I would love to take credit for these cute little "crayons" but I actually was inspired over at gourmetmomonthego. Another site I love to follow.:) YES I am a blog hopper. I LOVE following other momma's blogs and getting great ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment