Monday, August 27, 2012

Isaiah's Lunchbox- First Day of School

My big boy started kindergarten today(those pics to come very soon). I am so sad so I decided to take up a new hobby.lol...sort of. I am making a goal to make him a special lunch made with love EVERY day this year. I have a new interest in bento lunches so I will hopefully try to incorporate some of those fun ideas as well.

Here is his very first lunch!!!



Mini "apple" pb and grape jelly sandwiches, apple cubes and kiwi chunks, apple straws, mini babybel cheese made into an apple, a twinkie school bus(hopefully my artist skills don't scare you off.lol) and a little note from mom with a gummy worm eating through the apple.:)


Ok Ok ...so Im not picaso but the point being when Isaiah opens his lunch he will be very excited and hopefully will remember I love him even when he's at school!

Stay tuned for ALOT more lunch ideas. Some will be elaborate while others will just be what the big school boy has requested. I can't wait to get started on tomorrows lunch!:)

(Thank you Jaseyscrazydaisy.com for the apple note)!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment