Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Isaiah's Lunchbox~ Day 6

We are off to the start of week 2 of Kindergarten. Isaiah was very sleepy today after our three day weekend and really just wanted to stay home. :( What a way to break my heart. lol. Hopefully this lunch will bring some joy to his day! He's gonna think it's so funny I made the birds out of cheese and an egg. I was inspired by anotherlunch.com in making this angry bird themed lunch. She even made a pig out of a kiwi. So very cute. There are so many ideas out there for this theme I may even need to repeat it in the future.:)
 
 
Pb&j sandwich stack pillars, babybel cheese made into the red bird, green grapes "pigs", boiled egg "white bird"(I have no idea what these little birdies are called.lol), more green grapes under the white bird, and a package of angry bird cookies. And ice cold water. I froze it.:)


I hope my little man enjoys his lunch because I've got to say...this was a little challenging trying to get the features to stay on the food. I packed it in really tight so I really don't think they should fall off before lunch. Lets pray they don't anyway.

Have a great day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment