Friday, August 31, 2012

Isaiah's Lunchbox- Day 5

Well to sum up the week, Isaiah said it was AWESOME. He really loves school! Im so glad because it certainly makes it easier to send him off when I know he's going to have so much fun!
Homemade pizza rolls, goldfish crackers, salad with grated carrots(ranch in the small container), an apple cookie I made and a few m&ms. And koolaid to drink!:)
 
These pizza rolls were so easy to make. I just used the canned crescent rolls. Instead of seperating the triangles I made a long peice of bread by pinching the lines together. I added a very small amount of tomato sauce, lots of mini pepperonis, and shredded mozzerela cheese. Then I rolled it up(lengthwise) and sliced it into peices to make the rolls. I baked at 350 for about 14 minutes and VOILA! Isaiah LOVES them. They also make great after school snacks.

Have a blessed weekend!!!  XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment