To sort of prep Isaiah on starting kindergarten I thought it would be nice to go and play on the playground on his soon to be elementary school. After the hubby got home from work we took off down the road to visit the playground and had a little storytime about starting Kindergarten.
We were able to read more books this time because we didn't have other friends with us so it was easier to fit more than one in. We read four books about going to school! All I would recommend. They were so cute.
Isaacs is on the left and Isaiahs on the right.
We brought lots and lots of sidewalk chalk and had a blast drawing all over the huge basketball court on the playground. While the boys drew on the pavement, I read them the books.
| My husbands artwork...a break dancer doing a head spin.lol .;) |
| My sweet Ian so happy and content! |
After reading we indulged in a little sweet snack...apple nachos. Yummy! Caramel, chocolate, mini marshmellows, and apples. Thought the "apples" went with the back to school theme.:)
After our storytime the boys played on the jungle gym! They had a blast!
| Awe my big boy Isaiah. I cannot believe that he is old enough to start school! Where has the time gone?? |
| Being silly...as usual! |
| Ian wishing he could run and play with his two older bubbas. |
| My honey has just as much fun as the little boys. I love him!:) |




No comments:
Post a Comment