Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Summer Fun List~ Eat outside for the entire day

We decided yesterday morning we were going to take advantage of our 99 degree weather and eat all our meals outside all day! Hey at least it wasn't 105.:) We can do this 90's thing. It wasn't that hot before lunch though. I can't find my pictures of dinner though...:( I took them on my cell phone and since my kiddos always play games on it maybe they were accidently erased. Oh well, I do have pics of the other meals.

We started with our breakfast outside....ok so since it was last minute I was trying to plan our picnic lunch inside. Resulting in CEREAL for breakfast. The boys actually requested this because they just got new Spiderman cereal. :)
So happy to eat their cereal outside. It's so funny with kids...change up their schedule just a little bit and it's the best day ever for them!


Then shortly after we headed off to one of our favorite parks. My mom met us there to enjoy the picnic with us. She came equipped with LOTS of fresh fruits and veggies. The boys and our sweet girl (our friend who stays with us each week) gobbled it right up!

Ian and Nana

Addison and Isaac swinging!

Isaiah met some new friends.:)

He also found "treasures". More than likely I'll find these awesome treasures in the washing machine later tonight.:)

My sweet baby Ian relaxing on the table. He loves watching the wind blow the leaves on trees. That alone could keep him busy for a while.

This is Isaac's new half smile. lol...Its sort of like the "Ok I'll smile just enough to make her happy so she will move along with this photography stuff".

The three amigos having fun on the slide!

Isaiah sure does love his Nana.

See...my mom came equipped with LOTS. She also had cantaloupe in another bowl. I love my mom, always thinking ahead!

Yes I just had to post a pic of my lunch. It was that good! (And for the record...I normally don't drink sodas but this was calling my name at the store last night.lol...and I only drank half) In case you cared!:)

Isaac waiting patiently for his sandwich.
Now come on Fall weather, we need some cooler days so we can have more picnics outside!!!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog! nice to "meet" you! lol. I love the entire day of picnics...my kids would love that! I need to try that. I also love that your boys all have "I" names...my boys are both "O's"

    I'll be stopping by again for sure! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alexandra. Thanks..."I" names were quite difficult to come up with.lol I would assume all "O" names would be too! Nice to "meet" you as well.:) My boys did LOVE that the entire day was built around eating our meals outside. They love being outside. Here in Texas it can be very difficult in the summer...it SO HOT! Thanks so much for stopping by. I will most definately be back to your page as well!

    ReplyDelete