Sunday, July 8, 2012

"Family Movie Night"- CARS

We haven't had a family night in way too long so we decided we would have a Cars movie night last night after Daddy came in from work. He came home to a house full of boys and Cars stuff everywhere.:)


 While I was busy preparing some of the foods, the boys made a stoplight craft and played with our transportation sensory bin. Our nephew Max spent the night with us so he helped supervise the craft.

Isaac LOVES glue sticks. If I ever want to keep him busy I just give him scrap paper and a glue stick and he will go to town glueing everything.
Our transportation sensory bin. I used black beans as the "tar road", cones, keys, small micro machine cars(these were the hubs when he was little), stoplights, red green and yellow pouring utensils, small tires and lots of different car tools.

The boys stoplights. I love how Isaacs(middle) is all squished together. The are so cute.


Our movie tickets Isaiah passed out before the show. He loves playing "movie theater" on these nights. Its so sweet He asks when the popcorn will be served and also tells everyone to turn off their cell phones and no talking during the movie.;)By the way I get alot of my ticket printouts over at mommasfabulousplayground.blogspot.com. She also has great ideas for family movie nights.:)
Our Cuisine:
Lightning McQueen and Tow Mader chicken nuggets.

Cars and trophy chips (made by mommy) and MUD...or bean dip which ever you prefer.

Luigi's Casa Della Tire Shop...or chocolate donuts.





Ian even got to join in on the fun for a while. :)

We also made graham cracker stoplights.

Graham cracker, peanut butter, and m &m's. Nothing is better than chocolate and peanut butter in the same snack.:)

My cute nephew Max!

The boys and their movie tickets.
 AND now they were ready for the feature presentation!!!

A house full of boys....guess I have no problem taking over the throne as queen though!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment