Friday, December 9, 2011
Advent Day # 9
Advent Day# 9 was to take a "Christmas" bubble bath. I had bought new christmas sponges(Santa and a reindeer) earlier in the week so I gave these to the boys right before their special bubble bath. I had the bathroom decorated in Christmas lights and I had some Christmas decorations hung up around the bathroom. (Sorry I don't have any pics of that...I was so focused on getting the boys not to jump in the tub with their clothes on I was limited on my pics.haha) I colored their water red with a tablet used for changing the water color, added bubbles, red and white bath toys, and of course their body paints. They loved the paints. They colored all over the bathtub wall and all over each other. We sang Christmas songs and the boys had a great time. Daddy even joined in on the Christmas songs. :)
Labels:
Holiday Fun,
HOME
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment