We have had so much fun over the past week. The very first thing Isaiah does when he wakes up is ask to pull a chain off. Some mornings I don't even have my eyes opened yet when I hear his little voice beside my bed asking if he can pull a link off. Isaac has joined in on most of the activities too. We have something really special planned for day # 8. Stay tuned...the boys are going to be thrilled. :)
 |
Day # 5: Give to a charity or organization. We gave baby items to an organization that helps pregnant women or women with young children needing extra help with resources. Isaiah was so sweet when he walked in and handed the lady the goodies we had brought. He told her they were for a baby in need. lol. I was very proud of him.
|
 |
| Day # 6: Make candy cane reindeer ornaments. Isaiah named all of them. lol. This ones name was Comet. ;) |
 |
| These were priceless...lol...I love the ones with the HUGE eyes. Isaiah insisted we use those because they looked like the hamster Bugsy off of Bedtime Stories. haha |
 |
| Day # 7: Make homemade Christmas playdoh. We added glitter and peppermint extract to our original recipe. It smelled just like peppermint candy canes. Mmmmm!!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment