Monday, December 26, 2011

Advent Day # 21-24

Day # 21: Have a "midnight" snack of milk and cookies. ( Isaiah just didn't know it was really 9 pm) hahahaha...I know so evil...how bad can I be really?...I mean I did give him a bedtime snack of warm chocolate chip cookies...I think he would forgive me. :) I baked up some quick slice and bake chocolate chip cookie dough and we enjoyed them with a cold glass of milk. MMMMM.

Day # 22: Make Christmas tree crayons for a special friend. Isaiah and Isaac worked so hard peeling crayons, then we melted them down, poured them into molds and waited patiently for them to cool. They turned out pretty cute I think.


Day # 23: Ok so this day we had all sorts of car trouble and we were super busy so we ended up saving our activity to do on the 24th...ooops. So the next day we made Christmas brownies then decorated them.


 Day # 24: OUR LAST DAY!:) Open an early Christmas gift. Every year we buy the boys new pajamas to wear on Christmas morning. Just a little tradition we started when Isaiah was younger. This year Isaiah got Lego Star Wars and Isaac got Mickey. Both boys were VERY happy.


No comments:

Post a Comment