We had such a fun time doing this unit. I knew Isaiah and Isaac would love this week because they both are so interested in farm things. Isaac "moo-ed" all week and Isaiah asked a million questions about different things farmers do. It was so nice to have them wanting to be so involved. We went on a mini field trip to the Farmers Market where we discussed all the produce and learned how farmers make money on their crops they grow. The market was full of adventure. I never knew the boys would have such a great time there. Here are a few of our activities we did throughout the week! Enjoy!
 |
| My sweeties loved these huge pumpkins. |
 |
| Just look at all that beautiful produce! |
 |
| So interested in the water fountains.lol |
 |
| Farm Shadow Matching! |
 |
| Sorting- Animals vs Plants |
 |
| Shape Tractor! |
 |
| We have been doing ALOT of these following directions pages. I only read each direction once so he has to really pay attention and listen the first time around. He is doing great with them! |
 |
| I pulled out our little people farm and the boys acted like this was brand new all over again. |
 |
| Some of our farm books we read this week! I had these sitting out on their shelf so they could help themselves whenever they wanted. |
 |
| Our farm tent got a lot of play this week!!! They even gathered all the farm stuffed animals they had and would read books to them in the tent. |
 |
| Learning to spell the word APPLE. (I dug out our Scrabble letter peices) |
 |
| Isaac insisted he do this activity too!:) |
 |
| Labeling the parts of the apple! |
 |
| *Practical Life Skills...slicing apples! |
 |
| Some other books we read and games we played this week. The tractor game was given to Isaiah from his Aunt Krissy last year..it is SO cute! |
No comments:
Post a Comment