We just got through studying all about the letter F. Isaiah did a great job learning the sound and MANY things that begin with letter F. Within our weekly routine we have recently added in bible devotionals. I try and find ones that go along with our theme or our study for that week. This week we did a lesson called FROG: Fully Rely On God. The verse came from Psalms 59:9-10.
 |
| Letter F is for Fox alphabet animal! |
 |
| Fishing puzzle |
 |
| Feed the Frog game~ I made this and I cannot remember where I got the printable from. Isaiah would roll a dice and then feed the frog the amount of bugs the dice landed on. |
 |
| Letter F writing worksheet. Isaiah invited some of his frog friends to watch him write.:) |
 |
| Stuffed football...we made this out of a recycled brown paper bag and used strips of the scrap left over to fill the inside. Then we drew "laces" on the outside. |
 |
| Feel It, Name It game. I found objects around the house and Isaiah had so much fun guessing (with just feeling) what the items were. |
 |
| We played this game a thousand times...we would take turns finding objects to test each other. |
 |
We had this froggy bag out all throughout the week. The boys had so much fun taking turns wearing it. This particular day Isaac did not want to take it off!
(All in all we had a really fun week. After putting all the pictures together it really doesn't seem like we had a lot of work. I normally don't take pictures of all the worksheets and workbooks we do. Isaiah also has a "night work" folder he does every night that contains two worksheets he is to complete on his own. I wanted to start the night work folder to teach him accountability for his own work! So far he really LOVES doing this!) |
No comments:
Post a Comment