So little Isaac has shown a tremendous interest in our learning lately. Every day during Isaiah's learning time, Isaac tries to sit in and work along with us. So I decided that I will start adding him into our daily routine and just give him simple Totschool activities to have fun with and learn at the same time. I cannot believe he is already taking interest. :( Its so bittersweet because although I am beyond thrilled he wants to learn I am so sad he's growing SO fast. But here we go off on our journey of one in Totschool and one in PreK! I absolutely LOVE my job.
Here are a few things we have done in the past and a few I have thrown out lately for my sweet Tot!
 |
| Simple coloring. I added in triangle crayons which really worked great for little hands learning to hold them the correct way! |
 |
| Reading. A daily occurance at our home. I love when I see him reading all by himself! Such a sweet moment! |
 |
| Blocks, spin top, and a jack in the box. All great hand eye- coordination! |
 |
| Snapping bead blocks together- just look at that concentration ;) |
 |
| Adding stickers to paper...he had a great time with this after he figured out how to get them off his fingers. |
No comments:
Post a Comment