| 101 Dalmatians Family Movie Night! |
Tonight was our first Family Movie Night. A blog that I recently started following gave me this idea of doing themed dinner and a movie. I had so much fun planning it and definitely have more movie nights in the future works for us. Thank you so much Jamie for making us these super cute tickets and for the inspiration! We made amazing memories tonight with our kiddos that I hope they will cherish for life! :)
| Our Movie Tickets..Isaiah was thrilled to get a ticket tonight!! (this idea is from Jamie at mommasplayground.blogspot.com) |
| Isaiah's cute little dalmatian craft he made while I prepared dinner! |
| Isaac waiting patiently...what a good baby!;) |
| Isaiah helped me decorate..along with his dalmatian craft puppet he also made the picture hanging by the window by using his fingerprints (and black ink) and stamping spots for the dalmatian. |
| Our dessert...cookies and cream ice cream. We made cute little puppies with oreos, m &ms, and marshmallows! |
| Isaiah insisted on decorating his all alone.haha....I love four year olds "artwork"! |
| My boys ready to start the show!! Isaiah has worn this hat all day..he has it on here after he took his bath and put his pajamas on. He even went to sleep holding it. lol |
What a FUN night!




No comments:
Post a Comment