Today both big boys had dentist appointments. The weather is NASTY (cold and rainy) and afterwards we came right back home to stay for the rest of the day. The boys recently got the new movie Wreck it Ralph and we thought it would be fun to do a mini movie day!
We started with decorating our tv stand...
 |
| We made "laffy taffy" ropes out of pink tissue paper. Isaiah and Isaac colored pages I printed online of Felix, Penelope, and Ralph. We built a small replica(to our best perfection) ;) of the building that Ralph wrecks on the game. And I threw together some little snacks to enjoy during the movie! |
 |
Look how cute Isaiah's picture is...I love how he wrote Fix it Felix across the top. Makes my heart smile!
|
 |
| We made Sugar Rush cars..apple slices, pb, chocolate wheels, and lots of sprinkles. Another fun idea I saw on Mommas playground!:) We tweeked it a little with the materials we had on hand! |
 |
| So proud of their creations. :) |
 |
| Isaiah said he was Wreck it Isaiah! |
 |
| Ready to watch the movie...they loved finding candy surprises in their popcorn! |
 |
If your wondering what little man does while we create...well, he just sits and smiles and eats! What a sweetie he is!!!
|
What a fun family day...well almost family...we were missing daddy. He had to work today!:(
No comments:
Post a Comment