I have decided to accept a challenge with other mamas from 100 other blogs to devote a little time each day to spending just a short amount of time(or long..whichever you can fit in) to playing with my kids. I will stop what I am doing and just focus all my attention and love to our activities of the moment. I cannot wait to get started. Our days start today!
Please join me in this amazing oppurtunity to connect with your children and to just HAVE FUN!
New ideas shared each day from 4/1 - 7/14. (mine will be featured on 7/14)
You can also check out all the ideas shared on the one and only...pinterest. (my fav place to be ;) )
Please join me in this amazing oppurtunity to connect with your children and to just HAVE FUN!
New ideas shared each day from 4/1 - 7/14. (mine will be featured on 7/14)
You can also check out all the ideas shared on the one and only...pinterest. (my fav place to be ;) )
">





No comments:
Post a Comment