Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Preschool~ Halloween Fun

Last week we stayed pretty busy with our Fall fun. Here are a few of the things we have been doing. 


This is usually what our shelf will look like. We always have our weather bear and weather chart. I have also been doing a bible devotion once a week. I will post about that very soon. In the tray at the top I will put papers, puzzles and crafts I want to accomplish with Isaiah and Isaac that day. On the cubbies underneath I try and put activities that do not need much of my explanation and Isaiah or Isaac can work on them alone. This day I had layed out  Halloween pencils to practice sharpening in the first cubby and cutting pumpkins from strips in the second. The third had a magnetic pumpkin the boys could make silly faces on using the magnetic peices,  and the fourth cubby had a straw drop into a pumpkin tin I had made. The last cubby always holds Isaiah's idea folder and his night work folder.

Life Skill ~ sharpening pencils


 
Working on his Fall puzzle.



Straw drop- Isaiah has mastered this activity but he still enjoyed doing it time after time. :) Isaac loved it also. He had a little bit more of a challenge but still had a lot of fun. Sorry no picture of Isaac.:(

The pumpkin straw drop- I took a pringle can and covered it with construction paper to make a jackolatern. I cut holes in the lid and added black and orange straws. Very easy to make and you would be surprised how long little ones will sit and drop the straws over and over again.

One of the many worksheets Isaiah did. This is one he had to circle the one that was different on each row.

Punching holes in Halloween paper.

Cutting pumpkin strips.




No comments:

Post a Comment