 |
| Isaiah- October 2006 |
Well today was bittersweet. Our oldest son turned 5 today! I can remember October 23, 2006 like it was yesterday! My sweet little boy entered this world at 6:10 pm and it was such an amazing feeling that only a mother can explain. I remember staying up late into the night...about 3 am to be exact and just fighting to stay awake so I could stare at him a little longer. My husband had already fallen asleep long before and I just couldn't bare to close my eyes and miss a second of this new miracle God had blessed me with. It was almost like an amazing dream that I didn't want to disturb so I never wanted to change that undescribable moment. It was Fall and the weather was perfect. EVERYTHING about that day was amazing and will forever be etched into my memory! Every day since I have enjoyed waking up to his amazing smile and sweet face. He fills my heart with so much love. Isaiah is full of life and character. He makes me laugh on a daily basis. I cannot wait to see what God has in store for this little man. Happy Birthday my sweet Isaiah! You are such a blessing. Thank you for making my life a wonderful mystery everyday! I love you to the moon and back!!! Mommy's and Daddy's lives are forever changed and forever touched!
Here are a few pics of his 5th birthday "weekend"...:)
No comments:
Post a Comment