So we took a little break from official schooling throughout the summer but now we are back and pumped! We started our schooling two weeks ago and we are having a blast. I decided to homeschool Isaiah for PreK! We are still doing our " Learning our Letters, Learning to Serve" curriculum but now I have added SO much more exciting things. I plan to have Isaiah know everything he will learn in kindergarten...before he starts kindergarten.
Here are some of the things we have worked on this week...We started our "school year" with the Letter I.
| Letter I is for Iguana alphabet animal! |
(Along with our theme we plan each week we also do our morning routine of calender time and we discuss the weather! We have a chart we change with the temp and we dress our weather bear accordingly. We review our ABCs daily and practice counting on our calendar. The days of the week are also part of our morning activities. Each morning I add more things to our daily routine!)




No comments:
Post a Comment