Saturday, August 20, 2011

^^^Our Camping (mini) Unit^^^

This past weekend my niece and nephew were staying with us and I decided we would have a little "theme" weekend to add some fun to our night. I have a Camping unit I found on Totally Tots blog page that I decided to go with for our theme.  (I love love love all their amazing units) We started our night off with our fun activities and ended with a movie...RIO! I know the movie had nothing to do with camping but we had just bought it so they were all anxious to watch it. :)


Sorting food items from camping gear!


Tracing the Campers paths to their tents.

S is for SMORES!


The kids enjoying their microwave smores...they were actually really GOOD!
 
Comparing their gooey messes!lol

Isaac and Isaiah earlier in the day "camping" out in their tent.


Movie Time...Rio was such a cute movie!


Just had to post these...They played with Mr. Potato heads and had so much fun making Isaac into one..lol!


Love them to pieces!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment