Thursday, April 21, 2011

*TOTSCHOOL* Letter T

Isaiah learned about letter T way back in November during Thanksgiving...and yes I am just now posting it. :) I have been super busy and have gotten really behind...Sorry!
During this week Isaiah learned all about Thanksgiving. We read many books about Thanksgiving and being Thankful.  We started out the week dot painting the letter T. He also colored and traced his T is for Turkey worksheet.  I had many activities printed out for him to do that involved the mayflower. One activity he was to trace the squiggly lines from the pilgrim to the mayflower and on another he cut the lines from one end to the other.(Sorry I have no pictures of these.) We also made our letter T is for tractor alphabet animal and colored many Thanksgiving sheets. On Thanksgiving Day we made an apron that I plan on adding to each year and wearing as I prepare our Thanksgiving Feast...It turned out so cute and I LOVE IT! I do have some pictures of this!:)
Some of our fun play this week included:
Playing with Tinker toys
building a Tent
playing Tack the Tail on the Tiger(a unique version of pin the tail on the donkey from heavenlyhomemakers.com)
T is for Tractor Alphabet Craft


Our Thanksgiving Lunch- Isaiah in his pilgrim hat!
Isaiah posing with his turkey!:)


Daddy and Isaiah

This is the apron we made using their little hand prints to make turkeys. Across the top of the apron I wrote Mommas Little Turkeys...I think it turned out pretty cute. This is the official "Thanksgiving Feast Preparation" apron from here on out.

This is Isaac's tiny hand print turkey! We will put the year and their name each year to help us see how much they grow!
Isaiah's little hand print turkey!! So cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment