skip to main | skip to sidebar

my lil love bugs



Labels

HOME (149) Holiday Fun (37) Lunchboxes made with LOVE (33) Summer fun list (31) TOTSCHOOL (28) Wordless Wednesday (11) Everything else:) (10) Family Movie Nights (7) Rub a dub dub...fun in the tub (3) Traveling Story Hour (3) 100 Days of Play (2) About us (2) Spring fun list (1)

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Isaiah's Photography

Every once in a while I will turn on my camera to review pictures I have taken and many times I am surprised with millions of pictures my four year takes without me knowing. Its pretty funny sometimes to find what he finds interesting to take pictures of....And I might add that some of the pictures are actually quite good. I will keep posting as time goes on a few of his pictures he took... Here are a some of his photographs!



I think its pretty safe to say that he loves his little brother!!:)
Posted by Proud Mommy at 10:09 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Labels: Everything else:), HOME

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
My photo
Proud Mommy
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.
View my complete profile

Followers

Blog Archive

  • ►  13 (24)
    • ►  Nov (1)
    • ►  Aug (1)
    • ►  Jul (3)
    • ►  Jun (7)
    • ►  Apr (4)
    • ►  Mar (6)
    • ►  Feb (2)
  • ►  12 (69)
    • ►  Nov (3)
    • ►  Oct (9)
    • ►  Sep (20)
    • ►  Aug (8)
    • ►  Jul (8)
    • ►  Jun (20)
    • ►  Feb (1)
  • ▼  11 (61)
    • ►  Dec (16)
    • ►  Oct (7)
    • ►  Sep (6)
    • ►  Aug (7)
    • ►  Jun (3)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ▼  Apr (6)
      • Easter activities... Just in time for E week:)
      • Hoppy Easter!!!
      • *TOTSCHOOL* Letter P Week
      • *TOTSCHOOL* Letter S Week
      • *TOTSCHOOL* Letter T
      • Isaiah's Photography
    • ►  Mar (8)
    • ►  Feb (3)
  • ►  10 (1)
    • ►  Dec (1)
Powered by Blogger.
 

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones