Thursday, March 3, 2011

Fantastic Finds Friday

We love going to garage sales to find fantastic deals on things that we don't have to pay full price on...today we just happened to come across an estate sale. Normally I despise estate sales but today the hubby talked me into going. (he loves old junk that he can resale for more) I love the sales with lots of kids things that look like new without the huge price. :) So today was a win win for both of us...He found an old toaster and I scored some really good deals on some neat kids items. This was a weird estate sale I might add. They had really old things mixed with brand new kid items. Hmmm...anyways heres some of what I got.
We actually bought two of these big bubbles(just not pictured)...they are brand new and so is the bucket. The plastic was still on them! Got all three things for five dollars! What a steal. This big bubble bucket alone is 10.00 at Target normally. It is a non spilling bucket. The boys will have fun with these this spring.

This is a manger scene (Hallmark) with all the wooden pieces and some cloth animals. We will definitely be using this for our Christmas activities! 2.00=good deal!

Lastly, I found this wooden Melissa and Doug cake decorating set. Isaiah loves this. We will use it for counting, cutting, patterning...the possibilities are endless.:)

2 comments:

  1. Awesome finds! I love going to garage sales to :) You can find lots of good stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes you can. Today I went to a garage sale(only one because it was freezing) and it was full of teacher stuff. A teacher had retired and was selling all her things. You know I was in heaven.:) I got so many things for our school activities. Her books were all .10 each. What a steal!

    ReplyDelete