Monday, June 10, 2013

WeLcOmE tO SuMmEr Party!!!

Isaiah had a half day the last day of school so I prepared in advance to have our entire party set up and ready to go before I left to pick him up! We asked one of his friends from his class to come home with him to enjoy the activities with the boys!

We started with hot dogs, chips, watermelon, HUGS drinks and flip flop cookies for lunch! Then the kids went outside to play on our new water slide/pool. I had their outside table set up with summer goodies for the boys! We had lots of fun things to play with...silly string, water balloons, bubbles, water guns, sprinklers and more!  We also made homemade snow cones!

Some of the new goods!
Strong boys!

Water slide, roller coaster, sprinkler, and I also set some of our other outside toys out for little man!

I had these filled up and blasted the boys with them! They loved it and immediately joined in! There's just something fun about popping balloons filled with something. lol.

They had a bubble station where they could try out all different types of wands!

Just look at how cute this chalk is! Ian tried eating it!
Our Snoopy Snow cone maker. This one was from my childhood! :)
                                           

Ian enjoying the food outdoors!
 
Sorry in advance for the picture overload...they were just too cute to pick which ones to add to post! They had such a great time! Here's to a fun filled, simple summer!!! :)
 
 






 











 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment