Saturday, March 2, 2013

Totschool is Back- Dr Seuss

We have started Totschool again. This time Isaac is able to join in on more and he is loving it just as much as Isaiah. He begs for more worksheets and crafts every day. I LOVE that my boys love to learn.

Isaiah was home sick from school a few days this week so we took advantage of him being home by celebrating Dr. Seuss week. We also have a little friend who stays with us a few days a week so she enjoyed our day with us too.



We had a fun Cat in the Hat themed lunch!
 




We found the cutest idea over at livinglifeintentionally.blogspot.com and decided to make our own to hang up. I think it turned out so cute!!! Now I have my own Thing 1, Thing 2, and Thing 3 on canvas.

 
 
The kids made special Cat in the Hat hats to wear.
 





 
They colored Happy Birthday cakes for Dr. Seuss.


And later we played a little game we called Stack the Hats. :)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment