Um, anyways I am officially trying to catch up on some of Isaiah's lunches he has been taking. We have had the past couple of weeks just totally been thrown for a loop. ALL 5 of us here have been sick off and on and I personally was exhausted. I hardly even got on the computer at all, and did not have time to post lunches. Sorry! However, I did get some pics of a few of Isaiah's lunches(with the Iphone so they aren't the best) but at least I did catch a little. There has also been a few times that Isaiah wanted to eat in the cafeteria and a few times there was a holiday at his school or he was out sick.
Day 34: Batty lunch
![]() |
| Bat pb and j sandwich, a banana (I carved a bat with Boo in it), clementines, candy corn, bugles and peanuts, and a fang candy. |
Day 35: Fall roll ups
![]() |
| Turkey roll ups, halloween chips, apple slices, boo mallows, and a fall rice krispy treat. |
![]() |
| Haunted house tuna sandwich, halloween pretzels, spooky oreo cookies, and a clementine I drew a jackolantern face on. |
Day 37: Isaiah was sick this day with crazy allergies so I made him a Halloween muffin tin meal.
![]() |
| Boo mallows, halloween tortilla chips, oreo cakester dipped in sprinkles, jello, halloween shaped mac n cheese, and clementine oranges. |
Day 38: Isaiah's Happy Birthday Lunch (he actually took this one the day before his bday)
![]() |
| Birthday sandwich with fruit strips for the ribbon, pretzel sticks, clementine, birthday cookies, cupcake flavored goldfish cookies, m&ms and a cute birthday pick;) |
![]() |
| Puzzle pb sandwich, cheese stick, goldfish, cheese stick, and a mini granola bar. |
![]() |
| Roast beef and turkey sub sandwich, cheese its, graham cookies, and sliced strawberries. |
![]() |
| Leftover pizza from the night before, raisins, oranges, and caramel popcorn with white fudge drizzles. |
Day 42:Squirrel lunch
Well, hopefully this can sort of catch me up on some of the posts. I plan to start doing them weekly again! We shall see how it goes.;)













No comments:
Post a Comment